[Getdp] getdp Digest, Vol 160, Issue 4

Sebastian sesc at gmx.de
Sun Jul 31 17:18:19 CEST 2016

Dear Joseph,

you can also use homebrew to install the most recent version in "/usr/local/". This has the advantage that also all header files etc are installed at the right locations.

# 1. Install homebrew, see here http://brew.sh
/usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"

# 2. On the commandline ("--HEAD" installs from svn)
brew tap homebrew/science
brew install gmsh --with-fltk --HEAD
brew install getdp --HEAD

# 3. run getdp...