[Getdp] compile error of getdp with Xcode 8.0 (mac)

Sebastian sesc at gmx.de
Tue Oct 4 13:21:53 CEST 2016

Dear Joseph,

I just successfully compiled GetDP with Xcode8 on macOS Sierra, so I would say it's supposed to work. Do you have the correct commandline-utils? Did you make sure that xcode-select is really using the new Xcode8 (what says "xcode-select -p")? If both answers are yes, then I guess you need to update something in your dependency tree (petsc slepc gmsh ...).

Sebastian