[Getdp] Error Getdp: Redefinition of Function nu_1

Ruth Vazquez Sabariego ruth.sabariego at kuleuven.be
Thu Feb 2 08:43:05 CET 2017

Dear Geoffrey,

That’s the kind of message you get when you define a function twice (same name in one of your pro-files).

I’ve just checked the template and there is no redefinition there.
BTW, that function is related to the bh-curve and therefore should not use in the frequency domain computation that I guess you are using for getting the eddy currents.

HTH,
Ruth
—
Prof. Ruth V. Sabariego
KU Leuven
Dept. Electrical Engineering ESAT/Electa, EnergyVille
http://www.esat.kuleuven.be/electa
http://www.energyville.be