[Getdp] Wrong edge number in 'BF_Edge'

DILASSER Guillaume Guillaume.DILASSER at cea.fr
Mon Feb 27 16:51:05 CET 2017

Dear GetDP developpers,

I am facing a problem when dealing with a model that contains a lot of basis functions. Using the official release of GetDP 2.11 for 32-bit Windows, I am able to perform the pre-processing stage. However, when I try to start the actual computation (with the -cal option) with the same executable, I get the error "Number of basis function (89) exceeds NBR_MAX_BASISFUNCTIONS : please recompile after changing Interface/ProData.h". As suggested, I recompiled GetDP with NBR_MAX_BASISFUNCTIONS = 150 but now I get the error "Wrong Edge number in 'Bf_Edge'". Indeed, I have looked and at one point I am calling the BF_Edge function with NumEdge equal to some large value that changes from execution to the next (for ex. 796683696). To me, it looks like uninitialized variable but I did not manage to solve it. Do you have any clue on what is going on.

Sincerely Yours,

Guillaume DILASSER
Doctorant SACM / LEAS
CEA - Centre de Saclay - Bât.123 - PC 319c
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex - France -

guillaume.dilasser at cea.fr<mailto:guillaume.dilasser at cea.fr>