[Getdp] extracting data on mesh nodes that belongs to a line

michael.asam at infineon.com michael.asam at infineon.com
Fri Jul 28 09:38:01 CEST 2017

Hi Brahim,

the output format NodeTable in GetDP's PostOperation should do what you want.
The line has to be a real line in your geometry with a physical group for referring it
in the PostOperation.
Here comes a small example showing the usage and creation of tables.
For your case, just look the PostOperation "H_Nodetable".
I hope, it is of some help.

Cheers,
Michael