[Getdp] We will miss him dearly

Alejandro R. Ferreiro ferreiro at unse.edu.ar
Sat Sep 16 00:19:07 CEST 2017

Dear Christophe,

I regret Patrick's sudden departure, being so young.

I appreciate the important work done, although it is likely that their
projects may be truncated.

I value the important task accomplished, although it is probable that
their projects will be truncated.

Please convey my solidarity to your family.

Regards,

Alejandro

--

Mg. Ing. Alejandro R. Ferreiro
Director de la Escuela de Ingeniería Industrial (FCEyT - UNSE)