[Getdp] Symmtry problem

Jasper funkybob at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 22:12:45 CEST 2017

Hi Gilles,

If I look at your picture, both the XZ and YZ plane should have the
"anti-symmetry" boundary condition I think?
XY should probably have a symmetry condition.
I simulated a similar structure once with a vector potential formulation
and used the following boundary conditions on 1/8 of a sphere:

  SurfAir  = Region[ 300 ];
  SurfSym  = Region[ 310 ];
  SurfAsym = Region[ { 320, 321 } ];

Constraint {
{ Name a; Type Assign;
Case {
{ Region SurfAir; Type Assign ; Value 0.; }
{ Region SurfSym ; Type Assign ; Value 0. ; } // Symmetry cuts
}
}
}

So the "anti-symmetry" does not get any constraints and due to the symmetry
constraints it appears a gauge constraint is no longer required.
Not sure if this translates to the scalar potential.

Best regards,

Jasper