[Getdp] GaussLegendre quadrature

RUBEN AYLWIN rdaylwin at uc.cl
Sat Nov 4 03:19:43 CET 2017

Dear P.Dular and C.Geuzaine,
I'm sorry to bother you, but it seems i've found a bug when trying to use
GaussLegendre quadrature. Whenever I try to use more than 3x3x3 points,
GetDP crashes and prints out the following message:

Error   : Number of points should be n^3 with n in [1,100].

I'm including the correspondign section of the code I'm using, just in case
I'm making a mistake I'm not seeing,

Integration {

  { Name GG ;

    Case { { Type GaussLegendre ; Case {  { GeoElement Tetrahedron ;
NumberOfPoints  64;  } } } }

  }

  { Name IntPost ;

    Case { { Type Gauss ; Case {  { GeoElement Tetrahedron ;
NumberOfPoints  29 ; } } } }

  }

}

Thank you for your help!