[Getdp] NaNs instead of Values...

Dominic North d.j.north at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Dec 4 16:08:23 CET 2017

Hi everyone,
I'd like to ask if anyone can answer this, or has similar issues please.

Is there any reason a GetDP script would return good results for larger mesh sizes (0.4 to 5.0), but a list of NaNs for the calculated values when the mesh size is reduced (0.2 characteristic length)?

To be clear, the program runs fine, the mesh is computed ok, but for each row in the results Gnuplot table, there is type, XYZ coordinates etc (all fine), but 'NaN' in the 'Values' column. Only when the characteristic length is set to low values.

(They're rather long, complex .pro and .geo files, otherwise I would attach them here!)

Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

Best regards,
Dominic North

PhD student