[Getdp] still facing discontinuities when using -restart option

Ruth Vazquez Sabariego ruth.sabariego at kuleuven.be
Wed Apr 4 10:03:46 CEST 2018

Having a look at “machine_magstadyn_a.pro”, I think that the problem may come from SaveSolution.
You have:
InitSolution[A];
SaveSolution[A];

InitSolution takes the data from your res file.
SaveSolution saves the current solution, which is not yet computed, thus zero.

Can you try by commenting it out:
//SaveSolution[A];

Let me know if that solves the issue.

Best,