[Getdp] Whitney Elements in getDP

François Henrotte francois.henrotte at uclouvain.be
Tue Oct 2 08:27:09 CEST 2018

Le 1 oct. 2018 à 13:07, Delkov, Dimitri <dimitri.delkov at hs-heilbronn.de<mailto:dimitri.delkov at hs-heilbronn.de>> a écrit :

Dear Sir or Madam,

thank you very much for your software, that helps me a lot.

I am a Ph.D. student, and as a part of my dissertation is to calculate the Poynting vector via Whitney elements (edge, face and volume). Do you already implemented the Whitney elements in getDP?
I did not found it in the program. Can you help me with that?

Hello,

Yes, Whitney elements are implemented in GetDP,
See e.g.

http://getdp.info/doc/texinfo/getdp.html#Curl_002dconform-space

Regards,

Fr.

Best regards
Dimitri

François Henrotte Dr Ir - francois.henrotte at uclouvain.be<mailto:francois.henrotte at uclouvain.be> - francois.henrotte at uliege.be<mailto:francois.henrotte at uliege.be>
UCL - Bât. Euler a.217 - Av. G. Lemaître 4-6 , B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve - +32(0)10 47 23 64
ULg - Institut Montefiore I154 - Allée de la Découverte 10, B-4000 Liège - +32(0)4 366 37 36