[Getdp] coupling electrokinetic and Magnetostatic problems

Marco Antolovic marco_antolovic at yahoo.it
Tue May 21 15:07:21 CEST 2019

Dear all,
several years ago I've started using gmsh for meshing purposes and as I was learning about it I discovered GetDP and ONELAB.
It took some time but finally I was able to put together a formulation to calculate current density and resistance of a conductor and now I would like to move to the next step and use the calculated current density to obtain the magnetic field (see attached file).
I have spent a considerable amount of time researching the various examples and this forum to see if I could find some material to start working on but without success.
If anyone could give me an advice on how to create a coupled formulation for my problem that would be great.
Many thanks,
Marco Antolovic