[Getdp] (no subject)

Ruth Vazquez Sabariego ruth.sabariego at kuleuven.be
Sat May 25 08:39:49 CEST 2019

Dear Anton,

You should use the Maxwell stress tensor. You will find all you need in:
https://gitlab.onelab.info/doc/tutorials/wikis/Magnetic-forces

It is a 3d problem with a curl-curl equation, so you need the gauging for being able to solve the problem with a direct solver.
BTW it is not correct in your files. You are using a tree-cotree gauge that should be defined in the whole domain. The tree should start on the surfaces where you already have a condition. An explanation on the gauging is also available at the example above.

Best regards,
Ruth Sabariego

PS: Please send your questions to the list, it can be useful to other people.

—
Prof. Ruth V. Sabariego
KU Leuven, Dept. Electrical Engineering ESAT/Electa, EnergyVille
http://www.esat.kuleuven.be/electa
http://www.energyville.be