[Getdp] Perpendicularedge

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at uliege.be
Fri Aug 2 20:43:10 CEST 2019

> On 28 Jul 2019, at 16:51, Panteleev, Anton <anton.panteleev at haw-hamburg.de> wrote:
>
> Dear Sirs,
>
> I have a problem with Functionspace and although I understand no difference between Form1P and Form1.

Form1P is a 1-form "perpendicular to the plane z=0". You would use this e.g. for the magnetic vector potential or the electric field for problems with currents along the z-axis. You would use Form1 for the magnetic vector potential or the electric field when the currents are in the z=0 plane.

Christophe