[Getdp] coupling electrokinetic and Magnetostatic problems

Marco Antolovic marco_antolovic at yahoo.it
Sun Feb 2 23:47:42 CET 2020

Hi all,
following up the thread, rather than using the approach from the link that I've found in the previous message I'vedecided to change strategy and use the formulation Magnetodynamics_av_3D found in the micro coil model (see link below):
https://gitlab.onelab.info/doc/models/blob/master/Microcoil/Formulations.pro

However, there is a part of it that is still not clear to me. In detail, if I look ant the equation declaration
Equation {      Galerkin { [ nu[] * Dof{d a} , {d a} ] ;
        In Domain ; Jacobian Vol ; Integration I1 ; }
      Galerkin { DtDof[ sigma[] * Dof{a} , {a} ] ;
        In DomainC ; Jacobian Vol ; Integration I1 ; }
      Galerkin { [ sigma[] * Dof{d v} , {a} ] ;
        In DomainC ; Jacobian Vol ; Integration I1 ; }

      Galerkin { DtDof[ sigma[] * Dof{a} , {d v} ] ;         // <====== A1       In DomainC ; Jacobian Vol ; Integration I1 ; }
      Galerkin { [ sigma[] * Dof{d v} , {d v} ] ;               // <====== A2        In DomainC ; Jacobian Vol ; Integration I1 ; }
      GlobalTerm { [ Dof{I} , {U} ] ; In SurfaceElecWithI ; }
      Galerkin { [ - js0[] , {a} ] ; In DomainS ;        Jacobian Vol ; Integration I1 ; }    } I don't understand how A1 and A2 can be part of the same integral. I mean, based on the micro strip tutorial, every Galerkin{....} term belonging to Equation{...} is added up and this sum is then made equal to zero. And this equation should hold for a single test function.But here A1 and A2 have a test function different from the other terms. Does this mean that GetDP generates automatically two equations? One for test functions a' and one for test functions v'?

I'm lost, help please :D
Marco