[Getdp] How do I get to run GetDP on Raspbian?

Paul K paulklasmann at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 7 00:06:01 CET 2020

Dear All,

I'm running Raspbian Buster (based on Debian) on a Raspberry Pi 4. I used the Install/remove app to first install Gmsh, then GetDP to the default locations. In terminal when I type GetDP I get the list of options for usage to confirm it's working.  I then cloned the models and opened one from Gmsh.  When I tried to run the waveguide3D_rectangle.pro I get the following error:

Error: GetDP - You need to compile GetDP with Gmsh support to open '.....'

Everything seemed fine up to this point.

Please can someone asvise me how to do this? I'm new to Linux and have previously used the Onelab bundle on Windows.  Thank you.

Kind Regards
Paul

Sent from my Samsung device