[Getdp] Question on core movement in a electromagnet

cedric leboeuf cedric_leboeuf at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 31 14:58:51 CEST 2020

Hello,
I'm using GetDp to get force on a steel core produced by a winding. I succeed to simulate it with GMSH and GetDp in 3D.
Now I want to get the force as a function of the displacement of the core at a given current. The only think I want to do in the resolution isto move the core, redo a force calculation and move again.... to get the final curve Force=f(z).
I'seen lot of tutorial especially on machine and the use of the function :

ChangeOfCoordinates[ NodesOf[Rotor_Moving], RotatePZ[delta_theta[]]];
could be a solution to my problem, but I'm not rotating nodes, I just want to translate nodes...and redo the calculation...
Could somebody help me to fin dthe right and simplest way to translate nodes of the core, remesh and redo my force calculation?
Thanks a lot,
Regards.
Cédric.