[Getdp] Horn or waveguide antenna example/help

Paul Klasmann paulklasmann at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 7 16:32:31 CET 2020

Some time ago I asked if anyone had an example of a simple horn antenna, or open ended radiating waveguide, but it appears that no one did have anything or did not reply.  I'm making the same request because I could do with a working template for such a simulaion.  I would be willing to make a small payment/donation to users or the authors of getdp/onelab who can help.  I need the model, setup with appropriate boundary conditions, excitations, formulations and post processing that I could use for more realistic antenna simulations. There are no such examples so I really could do with some help with this.  I'm guessing it would be a combination of the straight waveguide and microstrip antenna models.Thank you.RegardsPaul