Linux Platform

Jeff and Jennifer Franklin cafun at ameritech.net
Sat Apr 18 17:10:26 CEST 1998

Hi Christophe,

My name is Jeff Franklin.  As a hobby I develope CFD software.
Currently I build most of my grids by hand.  I am reading about
the software you are supporting and liking what I see.  I
do all of my development on the Linux platform.  On your webb
page I do not see mention about this operating system.

Is it possible to run GMSH on a linux machine?  If it is possible
to run on linux would it be possible for me to get a version which
would run on my machine?  My machine is a pentium 166 w/ 32 meg of ram.

Sincerely,

Jeff Franklin