Mailing list on mesh generation

roberts at Pool.Informatik.RWTH-Aachen.DE roberts at Pool.Informatik.RWTH-Aachen.DE
Mon Nov 16 09:26:20 CET 1998

--text follows this line--

Dear meshing researcher,

perhaps you are already familiar with the web page

http://www-users.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/~roberts/meshgeneration.html

where I collect information on mesh generation that is available
online. Part of this page is a directory of people, and I have
collected the email addresses - including your's - into a mailing
list.

I want to use this list to distribute information on mesh generation
(conferences, new books, programs etc); if you have something
you think to be useful for people working on mesh generation,
I will distribute that information.

I hope you'll be interested in that list; if not, just send me
a short notice.

Best regards,

  Robert Schneiders

Dr. Robert Schneiders