GMSH

Christophe Geuzaine Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Tue Mar 16 15:01:14 CET 1999

Hello!

> Up to now it has been a valuable tool but it could be better if I could
> control the current color for the drawn lines. Is it possible, using
> commands, to have more more options, I mean, become available options
> for other colors, to be displayed simultaneously ?
>
> Can you provide me a new release with this features ?

I'll try to put all these little things (and more, such as advanced
viewport selection) in the next version of the software. Unfortunately,
due to some work overload, the scheduling of this future version is
quite uncertain (I hope in two month).

Best regards,

--
Christophe Geuzaine        ICQ #28266120

Tel: +32-(0)4-366.37.10    mailto:Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Fax: +32-(0)4-366.29.10    http://www.montefiore.ulg.ac.be/~geuzaine