about source code of Gmsh

xiangdong lou xlou at cse.unl.edu
Wed Jan 27 19:37:05 CET 1999

Dear Dr. Geuzaine,

My name is Xiangdong Lou, a graduate student in computer science
department in the University of Nebraska, Lincoln (UNL), USA. Currently,
I am doing a project of building a pre-processor (possibly also
post-processor)  for FEM/BEM method for Dr. Rizos in civil engineering
department, UNL (http://www.engext.unl.edu/CE/Profiles/Rizos.html). This
project is oriented for research and education use. It  is going to be
implemented in VC 5.0 under WIN 95 environment. I found your
implementation of Gmesh is interesting and maybe I can save a lot of
time if I can build our system using Gmsh as a run time library or just
by enhance the Gmsh. I sent an email to Dr. Remacle two days ago. But
there is no response. So I am trying your end.  I want to get the source
code in order to decide if I should go with Gmsh or some other available
public domain mesh generators. I am here asking your the possibility of
get your source code of Gmsh? and how?

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you,

Xiangdong Lou