GMSH

Kopf, David E david.e.kopf at lmco.com
Tue Jan 26 17:41:07 CET 1999

Mssrs:

I am interested in your meshing tool, GMSH, which I happened to locate on
the Web during a search of meshing techniques.  My particular application
will utilize a DEC Alpha 600au workstation. Could you please provide me
additional information on your GMSH tool. Is your tool commercially
available, or is it in the form of shareware? Specifically, I am interested
in the availability of the source and executable codes. I am evaluating
various meshing products for possible inclusion as a subroutine in a much
larger software tool package, ultimately deliverable to my customer.

Thank you very much for your time!

David Kopf
Advanced Technology
Sanders, A Lockheed Martin Company