GMSH

Mark Spink eendms at ee.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Sep 21 12:21:35 CEST 1999

Thanks for the recent help downloading the linux version of
GMSH. I've been working with it recently, and its been quite
useful. However, since you mentioned last time that a new
much improved version might be available soon, I don't what
to commit to much effort into importing your meshes into our
finite element analysis tools yet. As I mentioned before we
are currently working on an open source/GPL project to
produce software for tomographic reconstruction known as
EIDORS. We will be having a meeting next week and I'd would
like to propose the use of your software, rather than the
current proposal to use the new QMG version 2.0, is this
feasible? In particular could you give me some indication as
to when the release date might be, and in what form GPL,
open source, or closed binaries.

If a beta copy is available this would be particularly
useful, for a demo.

Dr Mark Spink
University of Leeds.