GMESH

Marcio A Mathias marcio.mathias at edb.ericsson.se
Fri Dec 10 14:32:22 CET 1999

Hello Mr. Geuzaine,
I tried to contact you 3 weeks ago but as I got no answer I do not know
if the e-mail was received.
Just in case, I am sending it again (if you had already received, please
disconsider it).

Regards,
Marcio.

" Hi Christophe,
We had changed e-mails about GMESH some months ago (I think that you
remember me).
I realize that a new GMESH version was released  at your homepage but, I

did not see how could I change the colours (palette) of
the primitives (line, points, etc) at the text description file. I am
not sure if you have implemented it yet (or even if you still intend to
do it)
but any information about your plans for GMESH will be welcome.
Best regards,
Marcio. "