GMSH

Christophe Geuzaine Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Tue Dec 14 09:56:22 CET 1999

H}vard Holm wrote:

> Hi
>
>   I wonder if it is possible to have a copy of parts of the source code
> for GMSH. I am interested in how you make your tetrahedrals.
>
>   Do you know any good references for making tetrahedrals ?
>
>   I am writing a mesh generator myself, but have no experience on the
> tetrahedrals...

Hi,

Unfortunately, we don't give away sources for the moment... For a good
reference about tetrahedral meshing techniques, take a look at the book
by Paul Louis George and Houman Borouchaki : "Delaunay Triangulation and
Meshing: Application to Finite Elements", Hermes, 1998.

Best regards,

--
Christophe Geuzaine

Tel: +32-(0)4-366.37.10    mailto:Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be