gmsh on hpux10.20

U-E59264-Osman F Buyukisik absd00t at c1186.ae.ge.com
Wed Apr 5 15:06:16 CEST 2000

Hello,
 Thanks for the new version. Well, it is not quite there yet! Now it
starts and I am able to open a file and see the initial picture. But
if click on the graph window, it disappears (all the lines etc), and
each item is visible only when the cursor is directly over it. Is this
due to bitplane stuff? I think we are working with 8bpp. GUI stuff
seems to be working OK. If I dont click in the graph window, I can see
the mesh. But can't do anything with the view. Clicking on the icons
at the bottom (X,Y,Z views is working). Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Osman