gmsh problem

Joel Guerrero joegi.geo at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 14:24:47 CEST 2000

Ok, finally gmsh is runnig on my machine, but i get
this warning: overlay visual not availabl.  Should i
not pay attention to it???
The other question, if it#s possible to generate
cuadrilateral meshes in 2d and tetahedral meshes in 3d
with gmsh

thanks and have a nice day,

joel guerrero
--- Christophe Geuzaine