[Gmsh] pesky extrusion command

Christophe Geuzaine Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Thu Aug 30 10:04:31 CEST 2001

Hello Matthias,

I've just tested your file. It seems to be a Linux specific issue (it
works with my version, compiled in debug mode, but it crashes with the
optimized build). I will recompile the Linux version without any fancy
optimization, and put it on the web site today.

Christophe

--
Christophe Geuzaine

Tel: 32 (0) 4 366 37 10    http://geuz.org