[Gmsh] Specicying viewport or viewpoint

Pascal A. Dupuis Pascal.Dupuis at esat.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu Apr 25 16:07:52 CEST 2002

Hello,

I would like to produce a set of views of a 2D structure together with
various fields. I tried something like:

General.RotationZ=90;
General.TranslationY= +.01;

But, from the docs, I didn't see anyhing permitting to specify an
initial "pan" or viewport. Moreover, it seems that panning has
interactions with Translation: if you load a geometry containing a
translation, pan it, then reload it, it appears at another position???

What I wish is to specify a rectangular view around my object, and
have this view translated and zoomed to become the viewing frame. Any ideas ?

TIA

Pascal Dupuis

--
Dr. ir. Pascal Dupuis