[Gmsh] gmsh for OSX

Christophe Geuzaine geuzaine at acm.caltech.edu
Sun May 12 09:14:01 CEST 2002

David Wolff wrote:

> Can you release a binary for Mac OS X?

It's not quite ready yet (mainly because Jean-Francois and I don't have
access to a Mac OS X machine...). But if you 	are fluent in C, C++ and
OpenGL and would like to polish it, I could send you the sources. Or you
could send me a Titanium PowerBook G4 :-)

> Also, have you considered releasing the source
> code under the GPL?

We are seriously thinking about it. Would some of you reading this
mailing list be interested? We would have to rewrite some parts of gmsh
(for which we don't have the copyright), though. And we don't have much
time to spend on this project anymore...

Christophe Geuzaine

Tel: (626) 395-4552    http://www.geuz.org
Fax: (626) 578-0124    mailto:geuzaine at acm.caltech.edu