[Gmsh] Apparently a bug was detected in GMSH?

Abgastrid at cs.com Abgastrid at cs.com
Wed May 15 04:27:59 CEST 2002

To the Developers of GMSH:

Let me first of all express to you all my congratulations for the development
of such a useful and interesting interactive mesh generating program.

Having tried to run a test case (see attachment), describing a region split
into two contiguous sub-regions prompted, suddenly, a message denoting
apparently a bug in GMSH.

Therefore, as requested  the input data used in the testing process is being
transmitted to you, which hopefully would enable you either to correcting the
bug or. alternatively, pinpointing the error slipped in it.

Thank you for your attention and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Dr. A. Berge Gureghian

example as included in the attachment