[Gmsh] mesh quality

Gokhan YESILYURT gokhany at tamu.edu
Mon Oct 21 05:46:17 CEST 2002

Hi,

I started using gmsh again for 3D nodalization. I have been trying to
get really high quality meshes. Because I am trying to mesh the space
between a sphere  surface and box which includes curved surfaces. Once,
when I did this, I couldn't get really high quality meshes. But now,
with the new version of gmsh, this may be possible. if you know any
trick to solve this problem, please inform me about that. Now, I am
using -quality 0.1 option but I don't know exactly what this means.
Should quality parameter be 0.1 one or something else in my case. If you
need .GEO file, I can send it to you to get high quality meshes.

Thanks,

Gokhan