[Gmsh] Transfinite Line ?

Pascal A. Dupuis Pascal.Dupuis at esat.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu Oct 24 14:28:03 CEST 2002

Hello,

After looking at the t6.geo tutorial, I have a question about transfinite
surfaces or volumes. My undrstanding is that Transfinite Line permit to
control the number of mesh points on a line, but it looks like Transfinite
Surface and Volumes are a redefinition (refinement ?) of existing surfaces
and volumes. What is the purpose of this redefinition ? In order to get
correct meshing of cylinders portion, is Transfinite Line enough ?

TIA

Pascal Dupuis

--
Dr. ir. Pascal Dupuis