[Gmsh] Boundary Conditions

Jonas Forssell jonasforssell at yahoo.se
Sun Jun 15 11:18:17 CEST 2003

Hello,

Congratulations to a very nice piece of software! A tip of the hat also to the guy who have written the docs. Very nice!

I have written a solver http://impact.sourceforge.net which I am concidering interfacing with gmsh.
However, the physical option within gmsh does not seem to allow me to define thicknesses, number of integration points, material etc for the different elements. It just allows me to group them.

Also, I cannot find that boundary conditions can be defined in gmsh.

How can I make this data available in gmsh? Do I need an intermediate step to modify the .msh into an indata file for my solver?

Thanks
/Jonas Forssell, Sweden

Gå före i kön och få din sajt värderad på nolltid med Yahoo! Express