[Gmsh] F16 mesh

Robert Fairlie rfairlie at kylebank.com
Wed Dec 17 07:38:58 CET 2003

Dr. Geuzaine,

My name is Robert Fairlie. I develop and sell a 3D visualization program called Graphis (www.kylebank.com), to which I've just added the ability to draw 3D meshes defined in ascii files. I'm currently looking for example meshes, particularly meshes which also have variable values for the nodes. The F16 screenshot displayed on your web page looks impressive and I was wondering if you could let me know if this model was available for general use and where I could obtain the dataset.

I'm finding it more difficult than I thought to obtain example meshes demonstrating science/engineering applications. Would you know of any good sources for such meshes?

Thanks for your time.

Dr. Robert Fairlie

rfairlie at kylebank.com