[Gmsh] possible bug in line aspect

Christophe Geuzaine geuzaine at acm.caltech.edu
Tue Apr 13 23:28:37 CEST 2004

Jose Miguel Pasini wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have detected a possible bug in the display of lines as 3d cylinders.
> Please forgive me if it has already been detected: I didn't find it in
> the archives. To reproduce the bug, load either of the tutorial filess
> t3.geo or t5.geo, and then go to:
>
> Tools->Options->Geometry->Aspect
>
> and change Line Display from Colored Segment to 3D cylinder.
>
> Some lines get flipped.

It seems to happen only on Linux (and with certain versions of the
Mesa/OpenGL libraries)... Anyway, I fixed the problem by making the
routine more robust.

You can download version 1.51.5 from the usual place: it fixes that
problem as well as several other small bugs.

Thanks for the report!

Christophe Geuzaine
Applied and Computational Mathematics, Caltech
geuzaine at acm.caltech.edu - http://geuz.org