[Gmsh] Error in gmsh

C.B.Ashesh ashesh at ece.iitkgp.ernet.in
Thu Apr 22 09:18:51 CEST 2004

This Mail is Certified to be Virus Free.

CIC Network Security Group, IIT Kharagpur

I have installed gmsh in RH 9.0. I access this system from my windows
system using Xmanager. I am able to run all application line gvim, xpdf,
xdvi, etc. I have installed gmsh and getDp a few hours ago and when I
tried to access the same, it gave the following error: "Saved error in
.gmsh-error file. The contents of this file are pasted below. I am hope it
will be useful to correct the problem.

Thanks and Regards,
Ashesh

-----***************---- Error Message-------*******-----

Gmsh 1.51.5
Build OS       : Linux 2.4.18-3
Build options  : GSL TRIANGLE JPEG PNG
Build date     : Tue Apr 13 12:29:41 PDT 2004
Build host     : localhost.localdomain
Packager       : geuzaine
Home directory : /home/ashesh/
Launch date    : Thu Apr 22 11:11:02 2004
Command line   : gmsh
Geometry
Fatal Error : Segmentation violation (invalid memory reference)
            : You have discovered a bug in Gmsh! You may report it
            : by e-mail (together with any helpful data permitting to
            : reproduce it) to <gmsh at geuz.org>
Info : Writing log file '/home/ashesh/.gmsh-errors'