[Gmsh] GMSH 1.54 Triangulate Bug

Nathan Masters ndm_online at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 5 14:43:55 CEST 2004

I just tried the latest version and Triangulate (to generate StreamLines
from vector points), It works great, a very nice addition. However, it
only works from the GUI. If I try to script Triangulate, GMSH dies a
horrible death.

The message it returns is
Fatal    :  Segmentation violation (invalid memory reference)

I am attaching the error file, a data file, and the script that I used.

Thanks,

Nathan Masters