[Gmsh] hole into a volume

Christophe Geuzaine geuzaine at acm.caltech.edu
Sat Nov 13 23:53:26 CET 2004

natalia lara wrote:
> hi,
> I'm trying to make a hole into a volume. The problem
> is that when i use the delete command for the surface
> (25) i don't get it, please, i need  somebody help me.

That's because you cannot delete a surface that is still attached to a
volume. (Also, there is actually no hole in your volume, since the small
volume has a surface in common with the big one!)

See the attached (corrected) file for more info.

Take care,

Christophe Geuzaine
Applied and Computational Mathematics, Caltech
geuzaine at acm.caltech.edu - http://geuz.org