[Gmsh] Gmsh error

Christophe Geuzaine geuzaine at acm.caltech.edu
Sun Jul 3 10:04:32 CEST 2005

Nikos Cholevas wrote:
> Dear sir/madam
>
> we are trying to mesh an interesting geometry. We have a set of
> points in space taken as mri scans of human bone tissue and we are
> trying to construct a 3d model and then mesh it. As a means of
> meshing the model we are trying to use gmsh. A program written by us
> produces the attached geo file and we input that to gmsh in order to
> get the mesh. (We have a lot of levels but at this point we are
> trying to tie up 3 of them. Your gmsh program had an error and the
> message suggested that we contact you. The error is reproducible (it
> crushed 3 times in the same spot using the attached geo file) and we
> hope the info we are sending is adequate.

Hi Nikos - Your geometry looks very strange and seems to have errors in
it: there are at least two curves that are redefined twice. I would
first try to fix that and then see what happens.

Christophe Geuzaine
Applied and Computational Mathematics, Caltech
geuzaine at acm.caltech.edu - http://geuz.org