[Gmsh] WinXP install

Chris Cully cully at colorado.edu
Tue Jul 19 03:06:34 CEST 2005

Hi,
After downloading the gmsh binaries to my Windows XP (SP2) machine, I tried to
run the program by double-clicking.  Nothing happened.  No window opened, and
there were no error messages.  From the command line, the same thing occurred:
the prompt returned immediately.

OpenGL is installed correctly, as other programs seem to use it OK.  The files
opengl32.dll and glu32.dll are both in c:\windows\system32.  Rebooting didn't
help.

Sorry if this has been covered before, or is a dumb question.  I couldn't find
anything in the documentation or the mailing list.

Thanks for your help,
Chris Cully