[Gmsh] create partitions

david free dvioleau at free.fr
Tue Nov 29 07:18:42 CET 2005

Hello,
I discovered gmsh and tried to make use it for my students and collegues
since two years. I'm using gmsh with a multiscale solver written in C++.
Until nom I assigned physical entities for each sub-domains and
interfaces that I wanted and created manually a file containing a tag
for materials.
I read tutorials and I saw that in the 2.0 version of the msh files, it
is possible to use partition and sort it in the msh file. Using these
partitions should be very interestiong for me because I will apply
physical entities for materials and partitions for sub-domains.
Can you explain me how to create these partitions in the gmsh.1.61.0
version under linux.
Thank you very much for your help