[Gmsh] Print a Correct GIF Picture

Uwe Blechard um.b at gmx.de
Mon Dec 12 07:27:17 CET 2005

Thanx Christophe,

for your tip. I think I found the reason for this behavior (see below).

First I want to answer your questions:

> 1) does it also happen with other image formats (png, jpeg)?
Yes, it appears also for other formats like png and jpg.

> 2) do you see the same problem when running e.g. tutorial/t8.geo?
No, all work find and all pictures were generated.

Your tip, Christophe, shows me, that I must search in another
direction. I think I found the reason for the distorted picures:

In my script sometimes I start gmsh two times simultaneously.
Then the pictures generated from the first Gmsh are (almost) ok,
but the pictures generated from the second Gmsh are wrong.
I don't know, if it is a problem in Gmsh or on my computer
but I know to avoid this situation.

Thanx.
Uwe Blechard

---

--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* + WLAN-Router ab 0,- Euro*
Bis 31.12.2005 einsteigen! Infos unter: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl