[Gmsh] Bug in gmsh 1.63.2

Clemens Verhoosel c.v.verhoosel at tudelft.nl
Mon Mar 6 14:42:18 CET 2006

Dear gmsh-developers,

In gmsh 1..63.2 and earlier versions it sometimes happens that if I
create a .geo file in which I e.g. write

 lc = 0.1;
 h   =  1;

and use these parameters to define the points, that after reloading and
reopening the .geo file, the parameters have disappeared and have been
substituted at the places where the parameters were called. Adjusting
sizes and mesh refinement then becomes more complicated (less flexible).

Is this a bug in the program or am I doing wrong something myself?
Anyway, could you please help me to fix this problem?

Best regards,

Clemens Verhoosel
Ph.D. student at Delft University of Technology the Netherlands