[Gmsh] discovered bug in gmsh

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Thu May 11 09:19:36 CEST 2006

Hi

I cannot reproduce your error if I mesh your file in the GUI or in the command line with gmsh 3x3nytt2.geo -3 -order 2
Can you verify the options you (un)checked or modified in Options -> Mesh -> General ?
You can also delete the .gmshrc file in your home directory and try again.

Cheers,

Dave

--
David Colignon, Ph.D.