[Gmsh] Second order tets?

Christophe Geuzaine cag32 at case.edu
Thu Aug 31 01:50:26 CEST 2006

Srinath Madhavan wrote:
>Hi,
>
> I wish to create a mesh with 10-node tets. The geometry is a cube. If

I use the second order option in gmsh, it generates second order
triangles which is not what I want. I need a second order tetrahedron.
How do I activate this option in the GUI (assuming this is possible). I
use gmsh version 1.65. Can anyone help me out here?

The code should generate 10 node tets. Did you mesh the cube in 3D? Or
did you just mesh the surfaces?