[Gmsh] posting problem

walter steffe walter.steffe at aleniaspazio.it
Fri Oct 13 16:30:35 CEST 2006

Hello

After having subscribed to this mailing list (using my home address)
I have tried several times to post a message but my mail was always refused as
''unknown user''.  So now I am trying to see if it is possible to reach the
list from my work address.

PS The lost message was just an info query about the gmsh2 and opencascade.
I have red the thread and I was curious to know something more about this
project. Which is the CAD you are planning to use (opencascade is just a
geometrical kernel and it needs a CAD interface), when will it be ready for a
public release ..  I am very interested in the connection of gmsh with a 3D
CAD but I am also very disappointed about the impossibility of reaching this
forum from my home address (what is wrong with it ?).

Best Regard
Walter Steffe