[Gmsh] Problems with merging

Jovana Micovic jm at mmd.mb.uni-dortmund.de
Tue Nov 14 15:13:38 CET 2006

Hi!
I´m new at gmsh, and mostly interessted in postprocessing views. When I
try to merge a ".pos" file, i usually get an error message (Incompatible
external view:drawing self instead) - that happens even when i try to
load tutorial files!  when this doesn´t happen, the post-processing
views i get are deformed . i didn´t have this problem before, it started
last week. I reinstalled gmsh but it didn´t help. Can anyone help me? I
really dont´t have an idea where to search for the cause of this problem!
Thank you,
Jovana