RE : [Gmsh] 3D Mesh problem

Patrick Lefevre Patrick.Lefevre at umh.ac.be
Fri Dec 1 08:02:20 CET 2006

Hello Collette,

I think there is a mistake in the physical volume decleration. Indeed, with the extrude command with surface, the volumes are automatically created. You can see that in using the very useful visibility option (ctrl+shift+v). The number of the 2 volumes created are 1 and 2. So I have modified your geo file and it seems to work now.

Regards,
Patrick